Subject to any special terms agreed in writing between the Buyer and Flue and Ducting Limited, Flue and Ducting Limited shall be entitled to invoice the Buyer for the price of the Goods on or at any time after despatch of the Goods, unless the Goods are to be collected by the Buyer or the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods. In which event, Flue and Ducting Limited shall be entitled to invoice the Buyer for the price at any time after Flue and Ducting Limited has notified the Buyer that the Goods are ready for collection or (as the case may be) Flue and Ducting Limited has tendered delivery of the Goods.
The Buyer shall pay the price of the Goods upon despatch of the Goods unless otherwise agreed in writing. Where Flue and Ducting Limited has agreed to credit terms the Buyer shall pay the price of the Goods (less any discount to which the Buyer is entitled, but without any other deduction) within 30 days from the date of the invoice, and Flue and Ducting Limited shall be entitled to recover the price, notwithstanding that delivery may not have taken place and the property in the Goods has not passed to the Buyer. The time of payment of the price shall be of the essence of the Contract. Receipts for payment will be issued only upon request.
In respect of any services provided by Flue and Ducting Limited, Flue and Ducting Limited’s standard charges and any additional sums payable shall be paid by the Buyer (together with any applicable Value Added Tax (VAT), and without any set-off or other deduction) within 30 days from the date on the invoice.
If the Buyer fails to make any payment by the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy to Flue and Ducting Limited, Flue and Ducting Limited shall be entitled to:-
- cancel the Contract, or suspend any further deliveries or service to the Buyer
- appropriate any payment made by the Buyer to such of the Goods (or the goods supplied under any other contract between the Buyer and Flue and Ducting Limited), or service as Flue and Ducting Limited may think fit (notwithstanding any purported appropriation by the Buyer.
- Charge the Buyer interest (both before and after any judgement) on the amount unpaid at the rate of 8% per annum above the National Westminster Bank base rate until payment in full is made (a part of a month being treated as a full month for the purpose of calculating interest).
In the event of any queries regarding these terms please email: email@example.com
SPECIAL JANUARY DISCOUNT:
1. One order per customer, there is no limit on the size of the one order.
2. If the order is placed by phone or e mail then 5% of the total order will be discounted from the invoice.
3. If the order is placed via our website using the voucher code as provided 10% of the total order will be discounted from the invoice.
4. This is strictly a pre payment offer, all goods must be paid for before they are despatched.
5. Customers must take the order placed in January and in one complete deilivery.
6. Offer starts 3rd January 2017 and ends 31st January 2017