VITREOUS ENAMEL 135º/45º BEND WITH DOOR
Dure Stove Pipe is a comprehensive range of matt black vitreous enamelled flue pipe. Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001-2008 using low carbon steel, 1mm thick. Suitable for oil, gas and Solid Fuels, for domestic heating appliances. Finished products have an internal and external vitreous enamel coating to offer extremely high resistance to heat and toxic or corrosive gasses meeting with the requirements of BSEN ISO 28706 – 1:2011.
• Friction Fit (No Fire Clay required).
• Wide range of diameters (100mm – 200mm).
• Versatile and capable of satisfying the demands of most installations.
• Continuity and Quality.
- Standard Pipes – Fixed straight lengths are available in five nominal imperial/metric sizes.
• Adjustable Pipes – Fits into any Standard Length Pipe.
• Adjustable One Piece Stove Offset – extremely versatile.
• New Offset Pipes – With and Without Door.
• Bends – Designed to angle the flue pipe run where necessary.
• Tees – Used at the rear of an appliance with horizontal outlet and to be used in conjunction with separate enamelled tee cap that clips on and off for cleaning and inspection purposes.
• Accessories available • Available in 4″ to 8″ (100mm – 200mm) diameters, all our products have a blended enamel door.