The Flavel Arundel Stove has been developed with aesthetics, efficiency and flexibility in mind. This steel bodied stoves robust looks and large viewing window makes it suitable for most room settings.
The Flavel Arundel has a heat output of 4.9kW and a Useful Energy Efficiency of 76.3 % allowing it to be both cost effective and heat efficient. The Arundel is suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA.
This popular and affordable stove is now even better with a larger viewing window, cast iron door and easy to use lever style handle.
- Strong steel body and cast iron door
- Large viewing window
- Simple primary and secondary air controls
- Externally controllable riddle system
- Teriary air supply
- Radiant heat output
- Metallic paint finish
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm / 10″
- 125mm (5″) top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA