A Draftbooster chimney fan ensures that your wood-burning stove can be lit without problems to provide good and environmentally friendly combustion, just as putting more wood into the stove can be done with no problems, minimizing smoke in the room.
A Draftbooster chimney fan reduces particles and smoke in the room as well as soot deposits on the windows of the wood-burning stove.
Installing a Draftbooster chimney fan is extremely easy and can be done without skilled assistance.
With a Draftbooster, you get the full benefit and enjoyment of your wood-burning stove. You light the fire and use it without hassle.
Difficulties when lighting are usually due to an insufficient draught. Draftbooster provides a draught in the chimney from the outset, making it easier to light the fire.
The draught in the chimney is created by the difference between the high temperature of the smoke and the lower temperature outside. Since the chimney is still cold when lighting the fire, the draught isn’t always adequate, and getting a fire going in the stove or fireplace can be difficult without releasing foul smelling smoke and fumes into the living room.
It is always important, however, that the fuel be dry, and that you start with small pieces of wood and kindling. That way the fire can take hold faster and develop the heat required to create a good draught in the chimney.
FACTS ABOUT THE DRAFTBOOSTER CHIMNEY FAN
- The Draftbooster chimney fan can handle a constant smoke temperature of up to 250°C.
- A Draftbooster is durable, reliable and corrosion resistant.
- The Draftbooster is easy to clean and maintain.
- Draftbooster chimney fans can be installed on both steel and brick chimneys.
- Draftbooster chimney fans can be turned off at any point – even when a fire has been established in the stove/fireplace.